Monday 9 November 2009

Cherian .... My Darling!!!!

As promised.. I am writing about my sweet cousin Cherian!! He is a gem of a person. He taught me lot of things in my life. Which in my years, I found that they were very essential for the whole humanity itself!! As he is older than me, I always had my respect towards him(Till I was 5-6 years old) . Then I realised that its not just about the age that you get maturity, Its about education and things like that!! Then I started to realise that he was starting to feel this insecurity.. I thought and thought about it, what could be the reason for this.. Then I found out that reason, it was me the reason for that!!

I thought and wondered... how can i be the reason for my sweet bro's insecurity??? This story happened when we were in 3rd standard in Don Bosco. If you wonder why I am writing about it now, the blog which my Bro dedicated to me "Q&A" made me to remember about this incident. The reason why he was feeling insecure was that , I was scoring 100 out of 100 in almost all the subjects, but poor him was finding it very difficult to even pass the exams!! I tried to advice him and help him to learn like the way I study, but as he was elder than me , he had that superiority complex and he will hit me and run away when I will be sitting down and doing my daily home work! This trend continued till we were in 12th!!

But what to do, he was my bro and I had to do something to make him happy. I had a wish that atleast one exam my bro should score more than me.... And I wanted it to be an exam were all will know that he scored than me.. Hence the bar code tampering episode, which he mentioned in his blog happened!! I still didnt tell him about this.. I thought why to tell it to all and make his feel sad!! But still as he reminded me of our old school days, I thought I should write it..

Hey Bro... U remember that good old days which we used to have in school!! As you never used to do homeworks, u were always out of the class!! But you used to go to Leo's bakery without anyone seeing and buy me Beef puffs!! I can never forget those wonderful puffs!! There were days when I come to school, go to church and pray that "God , please make Lonappan master to send cherry out today also!". Even though I didnt pray, he used to still go out and buy me puffs as he was an "OUTSTANDING" student!!

You are a wonderful man Bro.. I know that everyone in IJK now know about the bar code tampering incident, and now in Blogg also.. I am loving it da Cherry!!

I am expecting a quick response for this :)

Cheers

David

4 comments:

  1. War?? C'mon cheriyan. Hail google ;)

    Cheers
    Randeep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherry is on a secret mission... Mission M....
    hi hi hi..
    nyways gud one David...

    Cheerzzz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing this post now. Love you bro for your sacrifices to make me happy. The only thing remains constant from your childhood till date is your badaayis...

    ReplyDelete